Will Aid is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Will Aid may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 14th August, 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title and company name
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you do not want to be contacted in future by Will Aid, please write or email to: [email protected]. Will Aid, Roundham House, Oxen Road, Crewekerne, Somerset, TA18 7HN
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Will Aid, Roundham House, Oxen Road, Crewkerne, Somerset TA18 7HN.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a text file that downloads small bits of information to the device you are accessing the page from when you use it. The next time you visit the website using that device the details of your previous visit are remembered. Cookies help us maintain the performance of the website and allow us to remember your preferences and make improvements based on visitor statistics. We also sometimes place cookies on your device which help us serve relevant adverts to you when you visit other websites.
Types of Cookies we use
The categories of cookies we use on the website and the function they perform is listed below.
- These cookies are essential for the website to function properly and cannot be disabled without severely affecting the usability of the website. The law does not require us to ask consent to use these cookies and they will always be placed when you use this website.
- Where possible, we delete these cookies when you leave the website.
- These cookies remember various choices you make on the website to improve your experience. They are also used to display recommendations for you based on your past activity on the site. Functional Cookies may be required for actions such as watching a video.
- Any data that these cookies collect is anonymised before being used for any other purpose– we don’t keep records of your data or track you personally, or monitor how you browse on other websites.
- This information is not made available to other websites.
- We also use third party cookies from companies such as Facebook and Twitter to allow you to share information via your timeline or by liking or sharing content.
- Analytics cookies are used to gather anonymous data on how visitors use the website. They look at what pages are the most popular, how long visitors stay on them, if and where a user gets an error message and other similar data which we use to improve how the website works and make information easier to find. This data is anonymous and we cannot track you individually using analytics cookies.
Most web browsers allow you to manage which cookies you accept via their settings – you can use the following links to find out more. If your browser is not listed below you can normally use the ‘Help’ functionality on your browser to find out about how it handles cookies, or visit the site you downloaded it from for more information.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS.
General Information about cookies
- You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org
- The IAB provides information about Internet Advertising and your privacy at www.youronlinechoices.eu.
- If you would like to contact us about cookies please email us at [email protected].
Managing Functional Cookies
- Information about Drupal and cookies can be found at http://codex.Drupal.org/Drupal_Cookies
- Facebook provide information about their cookies here https://www.facebook.com/help/?page=176591669064814
- Google provide information about their cookie and privacy policies including their YouTube service and G+ herehttp://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- The Pinterest cookie information is detailed here http://pinterest.com/about/privacy/
Managing Analytics Cookies
- Google analytics provide a browser plugin to prevent their analytics cookies being placed https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or you can use your browser settings to disallow analytics cookies.
Managing Advertising Cookies
You can view and manage the advertising cookies placed on your device by visiting Your Online Choices here.
You can opt out of many online advertising cookies via the service provided at Network Advertising here.
http://www.mediaplex.com/legal/mojo-privacy-statement (opt out link)
http://specificmedia.com/privacy (opt out button)
http://www.mailconnected.co.uk/footer/data-protection-privacy-policy/search (alter browser settings)
http://www.guardian.co.uk/info/cookies (alter browser settings)